Taskbar supports to organize apps and shortcuts into folder. This helps you easy to navigate taskbar. Most of people adds applications in the same category into a folder. Follow below steps to add an folder:
- Open Taskbar application (not tasbar)
- Click on "Edit start menu"
- Click on "Edit start menu items"
- Click on "more" button (on top/right corner) then "Add new folder"
- Type folder name and select an icon, then click on to continue
- On the next screen, select apps that you want to put into this folder